January 3rd. A Greylag Goose by the pond Tjörnin in central Reykjavík
A bridge in the mists at the Blue Lagoon, SW Iceland.
It was a cold day (-9°C) but the waters were quite warm :)
28 April. Skógafoss with rainbow.
I will be away for the weekend. Don't know if I can post till monday. Enjoy the weekend
January 22nd. Calm day in Reykjavík harbour.
January 20th. My private thursday challenge Road signs since I'm redoing (in chronolgical oreder) all DPC challenges.
On my way home from the pub, I found this really nice streetlight.
Sculpture by Hinz & Kunst (no idea what it's called)
Part of my ongoing bokeh studies, not much of it there, but I like it anyhow.
January 4th. Chritsmas decoration on Austurvöllur square in central Reykjavík. Part of bokeh studies I'm doing now.
01. Dec. The Majestic Aurora Borealis
09. July. Sunset at Lake Mývatn.
A smiling Mallard Drake
Nov. 24. Northern lights
13. May. Friday. Stykkishólmskirkja at dusk
03. July. Another macro. Any guesses to what?
- OK, seashell semi fossil
Ok, I give up :)
Two male mallards fighting.
Reindeer in Húsdýragarðurinn in Reykjavík (#3540)
Reindeer in Húsdýragarðurinn in Reykjavík (#3559)
Northern Lights (#3281)
From January 21st 2005
From Sigrún og Kalli
Gullfoss with a rainbow. Strange shadows from cliffs on right into the spray behind the rainbow
20. July. Seagull: This is my turf - Get the #### out !
14. May. Sunday. Sunset in Stykkishólmur
From Frost og funi okt 2014
From Adventure Out West
líklega ársgömul kría
From Just You - Iceland
Window in green hands
From Found Objects
16. Dec. Vestmannaeyjar. From a flight with Ray today.
Nov. 27. Bárður Snæfellsás and friends.
From The road to ...
September 09. Alien monster. Or maybe a flower. Your choice.
25. July. Strokkur
An eruption in the geyser Strokkur. Viewed over the hotspring of Blesi.
19. July. Sunset at Grótta. One of the more photogenic places in the vicinity of Reykjavík
14. July. Birds - Arctic terns attacking an unfortunate cyclist.
June. 23. White-tailed Eagle at nest with two eaglets. Wonderful birds
25 April. Gullfoss in spring, rainbow optional.
24 April. A pair of Tufted ducks. Quite beautiful ducks, the eyes are so striking